Since I was young, I’ve always cared for and had compassion for other people, especially when ill or injured. I have been in the medical field for 13 years and have held many different roles during that time. My experience began after I graduated high school as a medical assistant. I loved this job but knew I ultimately wanted to become a registered nurse. While working as an MA, I went to nursing school at Weber State University and transitioned to a Licensed Practical Nurse, with my first role in behavioral health at the Slate Canyon Juvenile Detention Center. Once I graduated with my RN and BSN, I primarily worked in surgical services. I thought I would remain in this position indefinitely, but after 7 years I began to feel I had more potential that could be used in an advanced position. In the middle of the covid pandemic, I decided to become a Nurse Practitioner. I graduated and took my boards in July 2022 and began working at the Affordable Ketamine and Wellness Clinic. I never thought this is what I would be doing, but there is nowhere else I’d rather be! In addition to ketamine therapy, I own an aesthetics business with my brother, who is also a Nurse Practitioner. We offer skin treatments, injections, and hormone/weight-loss therapy. I am excited for my future with Great Salt Lake Medical and look forward to working with and treating patients with mood disorders.
I recently got married to my better half, Ryan, and have been enjoying our time together before we start a family. I love being outside, lifting weights, cooking and baking, and spending time with my family who all live close by.
- Medical Assistant: Family practice, urgent care, women's health, pediatrics
- Licensed Practical Nurse: Juvenile detention center, rehabilitation/long-term care
- Registered Nurse: Operating room, emergency department, clinical educator, perioperative nursing, post-anesthesia care unit
- Nurse Practitioner: Ketamine infusion therapy, Lux Injectors
- RN, BSN Weber State University | Ogden, UT 2013
- MSN, FNP-C Chamberlain University | Chicago, IL 2022
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, State of Utah
- Department of Professional and Occupational Licensing
- License #: 8536735-4405