I have been working as a Family Nurse Practitioner for the past 3 years specializing in family medicine, orthopedics and spine for motor vehicle accident patients, and a bit of urgent care. I’ve successfully helped people manage both acute and chronic conditions including hypertension, type 2 diabetes, weight gain, asthma, mood disorders and a host of others. Additionally, I co-own a business with his sister (also an FNP) focused on aesthetics and will soon begin helping people on their weight loss journeys through comprehensive medical weight loss. I also supervise and provide consultation for other RNs in the aesthetic field.
During the course of my professional work as a FNP, I have learned the most important aspect of medicine to me as a medical provider is helping people drastically improve their physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual lives through any safe and necessary means available. This has led me to provide services that I believe provide the most amount of benefit to one’s well-being. This now includes ketamine infusions used for mood disorders, PTSD, suicidal ideation, and growing list of other conditions as studies continue to come out.
I’m married to my better half and we have 4 beautiful, talented, and loving children. We have 1 cat, 2 ducks and 9 chickens. I love the mountains on foot, bike, and motorcycle! I’m a pianist and vocalist and love good music. I’ve been a professional photographer for many years but now mostly focus on photographing my cherished family. I crave information and love to read non-fiction texts, mostly medical/scientific and religious, but would love to dive into US history at some point.
- Expert phlebotomist and hospital leader of the phlebotomy team
- Medical Assistant in dermatology and surgical assistant in MOHS surgery for skin cancer removal
- Registered Nurse in cardiovascular ICU caring for patients after myocardial infarction, coronary angioplasty and stent placement, congestive heart failure exacerbations, and many other conditions.
- Registered Nurse in home health care
- Family Nurse Practitioner in assisted living care
- Chamberlain University, Chicago, IL — Master of Science in Nursing — August 2019
- Western Governors University, Salt Lake City, Utah — Bachelor of Science in Nursing — November 2015
- Utah Valley University, Orem, Utah — Bachelor of Arts in Spanish — December 2009
American Academy of Nurse Practitioners National Certification Board — 2019 through 2024