I am a Family Nurse Practitioner who specializes in therapeutic ketamine infusions and evaluations. I love being able to help individuals who are suffering from chronic pain or mood disorders regain control of their life through treatment.
My wife and I reside in the beautiful Morgan valley with our four kids where we love to spend time together outdoors. I also enjoy working on my hobby farm, golfing, playing softball, and coaching my kids’ athletic teams.
- Emergency Department RN at McKay Dee Hospital, assisted with a wide variety of conditions and traumas
- Completed a 780-hr clinical preceptorship in Family Practice
- Extensive experience in treatment of chronic allergies and asthma
- Bilingual; English and Spanish
- B.S. 2013 Nursing. Weber State University.
- M.S.N. 2020 Family Nurse Practitioner. South University.
- Utah license awarded by DOPL in 2020. Advanced Practice Registered Nurse. License Number 8167809-4405
- Utah license awarded by DOPL in 2020. APRN Controlled Substance. License Number 8167809-8900
- Utah license awarded by DOPL in 2012. Registered Nurse. License Number 8167809-3102